Arini kedua parents aku skt2 lg...basically it was just demam...but then, bese la kn, our family kalau dmm, akn didatangi dgn batuk dan/atau selsema skali. Sadis...~ ;(
I mean, yeah, itu sume skt bese je...dlm ayat aku sdri, 'skt basic' je...but then, tatau plak skt dorg ni melarat...ni sume jangkit dr adik kecik aku itu ari...itu ari, die dmm+skt tkk+btuk...my mum insisted g klinik, amek ubt,...that's the way she is...very very concerned of us, her kids..sometimes too concerned, tho'...
Hmm, then, 1 nite, my littlest bro yg skt tu sesak2 napas, kne g spital...i was already heartbroken at that time..i was like, "God, why is this all happening to my family?" FYI, my family ni slalu je skt2..kua msuk spital..mase aku n adik ppuan aku joined this camp 2gether (as part of our Persatuan Puteri Islam's activities), both of us met with an accident...my ankle was sprained like all of a sudden.. (tny aku utk cite lbh lanjut) so did my sis. From that day on, we were like, reminded of what we have done wrong in our lives. Our ustazah sorta like joked/adviced/i dunno, being sarcastic maybe? to us, "Ni mesti sblm dtg cni, x cium tgn mak dlu kn?"
Hmm. Perli punya perli pun, still a point to ponder..From that day on, we made it crucial to cium tgn our parents b4 we headed to universities/colleges...cuz, we'd never know, what other calamities/disasters could hit us when we're apart from home/family..
U see, our family is not that expressive when it comes to simple, nice gestures that most families adopt. We don't kiss our parents' hands b4 going 2 skool..We don't hug our parents when, say, we're glad they did something nice to us like buying us presents.. We'll juz grin, satisfied n acted cool. Yeah. Acted cool. That's what we always do. We're not ashamed of shouting at our parents sumtimes, but we have goosebumps if we even utter 'sorry' to each other for something bad we've done..THAT'S how bad we r...We'll juz thought it's normal...4 not acting like those families in TV..We thought...
*
*
When I was in matriculation, I got a really effing tummy ache that I hurt myself even at the slightest move of my body. I was lying on the floor, struggling the ache. I tried contacting my parents, luckily there were a few very helpful seniors and residents there to help me. I was asleep at the surau.
At about midnight, my parents came all the way from Ipoh and rushed me to the hospital. God, the pain was undescribable.. I just lied at the backseat in the car, stared at the dark gloomy quiet night from my dad's car window...
As we arrived at the clinic, I was diagnosed with appendicits. Yes, I had to be operated at that night. Never been operated for whatsoever purpose b4, I was drowned in tears of FEAR n anxiety. What if I DIED in the operation?? ;( Luckily my mum consoled me n told me that nothing bad will happen to me...
So that was my 1st encounter with the operation room...
Soon, my next health-related bad experiences while away from home was, a bathroom accident that bruised my knees. . Ah, I don't feel like describing them down, but u guyz cud always ask me 4 more details.
So, my point is, I had keluar masuk hospital, my mum also has her share of illness that r sumtimes occuring (she has sinusitis, like me, my young bro n my lil bro) that made me...somewhat irritated, but in an actually caring way... u see...I really hate it when one of my family members r sick, cuz then, I'd juz felt pity n... we juz don't really express it...We don't really express our sympathy n care...But...owh, it's a very detailed explanation, but I don't feel like writing it down here..besides, this post is getting very long already..
I don't think my family ni jns yg jht sgt...hell no...we're absolutely like other average Malay/Muslim families out there. Like our friends' families. Our relatives. We're not pious, I admit, but then, we still carry out wajib stuffs like solat 5 waktu, sembahyang n such... So, WHERE did we go wrong & how come other 'badder' families don't get it?
Hmm, no, pls don't get me wrong..I'm absolutely NOT questioning Him for all our troubles in a negative way...nope. Not good, I clearly am aware of that. I know, that these troubles ARE blessings in disguise. That He loves us. He just wants to test us, so that we'll be better persons.
Tonight, lepas Maghrib td, aku bce Yasin, dan berdoa dgn hrpn my mum sihat blk...It's a pity u know, watching her condition when everyday last week, she had to fetch me from work. Like, I'm a big girl already...I know my driving skill is not perfect now, but it's not that bad..I want to drive myself to work n u don't need to fetch me all the time !( My driving dilemma, will elaborate more on next post) At least, I juz made small mistakes! The car is still in its best condition all this while I'm having my own driving practises with u! Pls don't spoil me too much, mom...I'm a big girl now...N ur sick, pls let me be the adult in the family now, doing my responsibilites like other typical 20-year-olds...This is an emergency already, mum...Someday I HAVE to drive on my own! Pls don't be too worried, mum.. ;(
Actually, my mum suffers more cuz besides than demam, she said she had migraine & she can't sleep at nite... ;( n then she had sakit2 bdn..I juz hate seeing her suffer... ;( but then again, she insisted on doing usual stuffs like driving my bros to skool, fetching us...
"Oh Tuhanku, kembalikanlah kesihatan kepada org tua ku...Kuatkanlah iman kami, ampunilah segala dosa2 kami...Sesungguhnya kami tlh byk membuat dosa, Ya Allah...Kami lalai tatkala kami senang, dan hanya berpaling kepadaMu tatkala kami susah.."
Amin. Kembalikanlah kesihatan mereka, Ya Allah.
RM 0.99, Cukupkah Untuk Membeli Kesihatan?
6 months ago

10 comments:
sabar eh sayang... setiap dugaan pasti ada hikmahnya.. i pun lalui masalah yg same dgn u dulu.. ;)
thanx b... ;)
Ara,
aku juga doakan semoga mereka cepat sihat. bersabarlah, Tuhan akan makbulkan juga doa kau itu.
bila cakap pasal family ini buat aku cepat tersentuh.
thank u iron man.. ;)
sabor la yek...
thanx naqiue.. ;) anyway, yeah, dorg da beransur bek sket skg.. ;)
ara,
bagaimana kesihatan family kau sekarang?
my mum da ok.. ;) syukur pd Allah...dan mungkin2 da2 kalian.. ;)
chill babe. like u said, never question His work. he knows your family are game for it. sebab tu dia uji. bersyukur lah apa2 pun. Dia memerhati :)
Hope all is well now :)
thanx Z! ;)
Post a Comment