Yup, went thru my 4th day of internship. No practice whatsoever today, so I practically sat in front of the PC doing my work yg tertunda (4got what tertunda in English is)
Ok, did sum editing on yesterday's article of mine. Some facts were incorrect. Kak Su helped me by giving out the real facts. New things I learned about report writing today :
* In e-mails, don't write ur story in a chunk of paragraph. Not even 2 sentences join together.Instead, after 1 sentence, 'enter' the next sentence so that editors can easily read ur report (heh! common sense, actually ;p)
*No need to use someone's title (Mr/Mrs/Puan) after we hv introduced them in the intro.
*No need to use 'etc' @ 'dan lain2'..be straight
* Don't write smtg if we're not sure abt it...
Mostly common sense,so I've got to be careful not to make mistakes again...Yeah, I didn't mind being told for my mistakes, bcoz I know I'm new, I'm green, I wouldn't mind being scolded, even..I'm juz bored here.....hours n hours of doing nothing but work...n the weather got hotter at 3...tho' the air-cond's on...the secretary's absent today. Oh, I envy her. Hmm, really wish I cud go back...What a negative attitude,rite?
Well, unlike sum ppl...plastic ppl....
RM 0.99, Cukupkah Untuk Membeli Kesihatan?
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment