Sunday, January 11, 2009

Of Fashion & Shoes...

(This is supposed to be yesterday's post, but the line just somehowgot stucked...so, here goes...)

Arini, kua jenjalan...well, for some purposes, actually..Had to run some errands...

In the meantime, mmg ade singgah Jusco..so ape lg, mmg went to the clothes dept. (my fave!), shoes (my fave too!) n segale mcm tmpt2 yg menjd kegilaan ppuan yg gile fesyen mcm aku...heheh! (Gile ke? Ya, mungkin.)

Ok, tanpa melengahkan mase lg, ni aku nk express-kan betape EXCITEDnye aku bile tgk baju2 kt jusco td...So cantik! So affordable! Ade sale lg...50%, 70%....Ooh, I'd gone cerr-ray-zee!!!! To be honest, I'm not one who cares so much for a clothing item brand...As long as that item is cute n can last long, I'' grab it..I don't really like spending like so much for just a single, simple item like, say...t-shirt..oh, cuz i'm a shopaholic, that's why.huhu..but still, I believe a t-shirt worth RM 69.90 or a pair of shoes priced at a whopping RM300 is totally unnecessary..Why pay more?

BUt then, due to lack of time, I didn't get to buy anything...LOL...Oh well, there's always a next time... ;) I can wait...Ooh, and Vincci shoes...they're SOOO on sale...can get 1 pair for even RM20-something! *Drool~* Saw this cute clog shoes...Ooh, n they're even my size... Gotta hv it...gotta hv it....

Meanwhile, these r my current Vincci, bought by my bf (Thank u, syg! ;))...Kitten-heeled wedges with yellow-and-black bow details..I've been wearing these to classes n the mall, n i LOVE it! ;)


Well, I haven't got sooo much Vincci...(*sob sob*) I'll only buy expensive things if they're really for long-term use..Oh, which reminds me of this elegante red shoes from...Can't remember the brand, whether Nautini or Alain Delon.....They're for my office wear...the pumps r elegant n yet can b used for leisure... a pair of shiny red pump..a flat pump...of my size...I slipped into them n they felt soooo comfy....I swear I can hardly find a close-all shoes (like pumps, mary janes or ballerinas) of my size cuz i have big feet...huhu~

Another shoes are purple-coloured, can't remember whether they're heeled or not...but that one also fits snugly into my feet...the cushion, the colour, they're just so wow....

That's why I plan to buy them... Aih, bile la nk dpt tgk lg kasut tu kn? ;)

4 comments:

*~ eLiEnZ 87 ~* said...

hi babeh!
at last.. leh pown bkk ur blog..
weh, anda di tag!!
ngahhahahha

Ara said...

babez...i wat private dlu...sowi...but juz for 2 days, kn..
;p

huhu...ado la sobabnye prvt2 tu...hehe...sowie ye...~ ;p

Nazry Iskandar said...

kasut vincci yg kiut~

Ara said...

emm.. sape yg beli eh? ;p