Now...A totally new day for me this morning... ;) *i got my first reporting task! Woohoo!*
K, it was a very impromptu thingy..Kak Su was the first to arrive at office, I cheerily wished 'good morning' to her *glad she's here today!*...opened my PC, was abt to start work...
Then, Amz arrived (the young cameraman) n Kak Su called me, "Jom, Sarah...Cik Mazni suruh ikut..." I was thrilled! First,cuz I cud get away from yesterday's boredom for some time! And...I knew I was going on a field trip to cover A S.T.O.R.Y!!!! Double woohoo!! ;-D
Yes, I was right...I asked Amz where we were going. We were going to Kledang to cover a story abt a successful businesswoman who opens a store that sells road furniture items. Unique! I just sat in the company's car with Kak Su and Amz was driving...Then, we arrived. And...Kak Su told me that I was going to interview her! Arghhh! 4 real? I was soooo excited... ;p But nervous as well...She told me what to do, gave sum tips whatsoever and we were ready..
The businesswoman mentioned is Pn Noraini Ishak, a female entrepreneur who had installed the 1st ever road furniture company n now, a store for those items...in Malaysia!1st ever! How cool is dat? This is an iron lady we're talking abt...when we went to her office, yeah, it was quite nice, her office..she was clad in a very manager-like attire, cheetah blouse, a trench coat n a sleek tudung...stylo.. ;p very well-put, her attire...
So, interview session, I...boleh la...I juz asked sum ques, even tho' it sounded awkward...I learned from my experience during mock interviews done in college, I really2 am not a good interviewer, not that I am not inquisitive enuf...but only certain things, I really could not care less...Urgh! What a horrible habit to be a reporter..Lol, I know...But I'm too lazy...K, I know I really2 need to buck up...But so far during the interview, I even managed to accidentally cracked sum jokes (umm, like to think it that way, cuz I jus made evry1 laugh ;))What's important, Kak Su said I was ok! ;)
Of course, as a newbie interviewer, I didn't manage to ask much...I juz don't know what else to ask! Some of the ques r already known..So I juz let Kak Su to ask ques..I knew she nudges me to ask more...but really,ppl..I don't hv anything else...so, practically then, I juz chirped in here n there...then came sum real ques that I really wanted to know when I did that... ;)
Also, my phone rang during the interview...*Argghh! Shoot! How on earth can i forgot to silent it? Dang!* K, but I juz said "sorry" n quickly silented that thing off.. :P
Then, we went down to take a look at Pn Noraini's factory...A very new experience to me and the rest of the crew too...We could actually see in front of our eyes how standard-sized road signs r made...I began to think that when I work in a factory, this is the insight...I watched them work, asked questions again to Pn Noraini (n this time I was neutral, no more nervousness..cud approach he.. ;)) haha...
turned out they not only make road signs and such, but the cutting machine in the factory cud also produce keychains...n Pn Noraini called on the expert keychain-maker of the factory to demonstrate making a keychain...he made us a 'SELAMAT DATANG' signboard..Aww~How sweet..~ ;p I thanked the pakcik... N it was a wrap!
Back in office, I had to write my first newspaper article... ;)
RM 0.99, Cukupkah Untuk Membeli Kesihatan?
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment