Monday, May 4, 2009

I Don't Know Much But One Thing I Know..

People.Complicated. Work. Love life. This close to being ruined. But I thank my lucky stars today for bringing my baby back to me... ;)

So, that's it...Been working on my Research Paper for the past few days...Tiring, no...life-absorbing..no thanks to my...supervisor..for not being there for me when I needed u the most.Boo hoo.. (Euw~)

K, so...I wanted to talk about sum people punya perangai...but, currently my mood is not so angsty towards those ppl anymore..now, i'm only interested in completing my RM so that I can enjoy later!!!! (KITE ENJOY ala2 Nora Danish....) ;-D ;-D

5 comments:

pahitperia said...

yup sara.. good luck ok.. later we talk about those people and their attitude.. tau tau.. gossip loh..

~epc members~ said...

hye kakak senior.. hehe thanks bcos u sudi drop some cmmnt in ur page.. n we hope that u'll success in ur future.. actually, we want to inform u that we will move to induk next sem.. hehe.. so we will not face the same problem as we live at puncak =)))

Ara said...

hye adek jr... ;-D really? that's gr8 news...hehe...

Nazry Iskandar said...

"But I thank my lucky stars today for bringing my baby back to me... ;)"

terima kasih kepada surau dan line yang tak ok itu.

Ara said...

tee hee...;)