Monday, March 2, 2009

Motivation (1)

This is a gem I've found on Yahoo! Answers, regarding some motivation thingy that I really2 need...It's about being an assertive person..About being firm, say Yes and No when u mean it, to make ur life easier n happier..but then, it's not that easy to b able

Posted by williamssteven75 Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:33am PST

Sometimes... it's easier said than done. I realize that I have a problem with telling people 'no'. More often, it usually involves females and I'll admit, the situation usually turns out crappy; but I still keep true to myself and know that there's nothing wrong with my personality nor my choices; rather the problem lies with those who do not see the misuse of friendship or frankly do not care what they do as long as they get their way. In the end, I am satisfied knowing that I did the right thing, regardless of what others might see as being a "doormat". I only have to answer to myself and no one else and that's all that matters.

Yes, I should be proud of the decisions I made with people..I shudn't think twice on my decisions...I must be confident with what I do..Must turn a deaf ears to whoever haters.. TQ.. ;)

2 comments:

Aku Iron Man said...

Tetap pada pendirian terutamanya jika kita jadi pemimpin. Mesti Upin dan Ipin akan kata "Betul betul betul". Haha.

Ara said...

heh...ya, btol3.. ;-D