Yesterday there was a heavy downpour at about 5 pm above, when I just got back from work..Man, were there a massive unexpected flash flood here in Ipoh! I even got outside to 7-E to buy some stuffs, x sampai 3 saat, baju aku abis lencun..n yes, I got my umbrella with me. That didn't help.N my mom n I had to stay in our car for like a few mins..(or was it half an hour?) cuz the flood caused traffic, main roads were blocked n we had to find alternative routes..


..n finally got back home at 7 pm. Yep, usually I managed to go home at about 5.30 pm..Huhu~ Cold and sticky..A nice hot warm bath was all I needed...

There's always a rainbow after every heavy rain..So hold your head up high..Esok masih ada untuk kamu.. (tetibe je poetic lak aku kn? hehe..love this quote, tho'..)

No comments:
Post a Comment