I just saw something ... which made me
1) sad, guilty, stupid
2) look stupid, angry, n just...irritated and annoyed
Man, weekend nights r supposed to be relaxing, but..heck, yeah, I KNOW it's only temporary..provided I only have 2 days of relaxing (which cud b freakin' short of a time!) then it's back to work again. Back to the old nagging boss who constantly forgets and then, xde keje len, menyergah org len sebelum tau asal usul cite. Nice.
I feel so down now that I cud relax to Westlife's rendering of 'I Wanna Grow Old With You'. ;(
Made me feel...I wanna be loved again. For someone to take care after me, know what's on my mind, know how to touch me...touch me inside... (now ni terpengaruh lagu jojo sebelum tu, 'how to touch a girl'..haih~) love me, above all...
I'm gonna feel so down tomorrow...dah la Isnin...
I'm a sensitive person. Aku ni kalau org kate sket, aku akn terase..dan ini bukan kate aku gemuk, or aku ckp byk ke ape...heck, aku laaagi suke bile org ckp aku ckp byk, instead of the other way around..
I just xsuke ..bile...I'm connected with all things dowdy n frumpy. Cos my life mmg da bosan, n then org nmpk aku cm bosan padehal aku bleh je msuk sume org..n they misjudge me.damn, i hate it when they misjudge me.
So, all in all...i just hope I'll still turn out OK tomorrow. Pls y'all, pray for me...

No comments:
Post a Comment