Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Crap N Crab X Sama, Crab Lg Sedap...

Aku wonder.
Whether aku ni born creative or saje2 buat konon diri ni creative, padahal sbnrnye 'x suke berada dalam keadaan normal'....

Oh well...the thing is this...
So yesterday, I figured that I TOTALLY hate office works, cuz they're rigid, too much formality, n I REALLY2 hate making formal phone calls...

*sounding very da very like a rebelllious 13-year-old, no?*

But then, it dawned on me, 'kalau sume bende kau x suke, kt mane2 ko keje pn same je Jah'

*eh, bile mase name aku Jah..euww~*

OK, the thing is, I THINK i'm this suke-break-away-from-the-norm kinda person, hence I claim myself as a 'creative' person...

Been searching for unis n colleges that offer multimedia courses (part of my assignment), came upon various creative unis n colleges like The One Academy, Lim Kok Wing (oh wow, sgt respek) n GO Academy..all i cud say is, "now THESE r creative ppl....me? i'm juz a slacker yg suke crk psl n blame org len bile aku slh..sad to say, but it cud be true.." ;(

And I even made my mum terguris hati by claiming I had done too much...I forgot what it's like to be a prodigal daughter anymore...i reckon it's bcos I am too pampered...that I actually need to get out more, but I'm stuck in "normalities".

Oh well....guess I still got a LOOOOOOONGGG way to go... *n hating it* haha... (tired laugh)

No comments: