Not that it's threatening me or whatever..OK i lied a bit...Well, only a bit...U have full control of it...
U cuai, u yg accident...
Drive at your own risk..
So pagi tadi pemanduan adalah sgt fail mcm bru bwk...sindrom da-berbulan-x-bwk..
It's typical...for me, at least...dunno bout others, but I think the same goes to evrybody else..
Sape yg xleh bwk auto? Bdk bru abes driving skool pn leh bwk auto...jgn kn bru dpt lesen, tp bru blaja sal tatatertib driving kt jalan pn leh bwk da...
At least that's what I want to think..
I tend to think of myself as the biggest loser if I can't drive a stick-shift jus like evrybody else...juz like my sister, who's only 2 years my junior n is given the trust by my mom..
Me? Nah, I'm juz the sit-at-home-big-sis...who can't drive a stick shift..
But know what, I'm gonna take over u, stick shift...oh yes, I will...
Org len sibuk bwk auto je kn? I KNOW i can drive an auto car, but rite now, xde auto car yg available at my house for me to try...ade yg manual je...n mom doesn't trust me to drive it..but i wanna drive..manual pn manual la...
walaupun pemanduan mcm taik pg td, i'll strive..strive to be an excellent driver better than my sis one day..i'm not a loser..
"knape sibuk bwk manual? x bwk auto je?"
--- SKILL! SKILL!


2 comments:
u madafada!! skill baby skill!
hehe. saba la.. bawak manual mmg kene perhatian lebih. kaki gerak, tgn kiri pgg gear, kanan kontrol stereng. mate pandang depan. telinga dengar.
mulut? x henti gossip2. hehe.
pot pet pot pet..huhu~ ;p
Post a Comment