"When u r still learning here, all the 10 toes on ur feet will also stay here...but after the end of each semester, slowly one by one toe will be out...into the real world, indicating that u r also, slowly, ready to venture into the world of the working environment...applying whatsoever that u hv learned here..."
Those are the words of my former Head of Programme,fondly known as "Dr D" (well, i sorta rearranged her exact words la kn~ ;p) which were always reminded to us from time to time... the 'toe' analogy is used to symbolize our readiness to step into a world of unexpectedness and a lot of responsibilities...
Which brings us to our topic today, 'Hey, I visited my office-to-be today!'..hehe` ;p
So i met with the GM of the company...it's a kinda multimedia-interactive-based company, which deals with most multimedia thingy n broadcasting too..(among my favourite stuff! ;p) ~Hello, I'm Sarah, reporting from Putrajaya...haha~
Mr GM was very warm, n shall i say, cool, in the now...not so like those suit-wearing strict bosses who never heard of the word 'smile'...hehe~(he's also quite good-looking 4 a man his age ;p) the workplace ambience also was very friendly, cosy and such.. i was actually beginning to visualize me running here n there in the office, discussing probs with my colleagues, holding files, walking very fast-paced-ly..loookin' very busy...hehe~ (i dunno, but I've always fantasized that kind of working environ.. ;p i like it, actually..i was also a fan of 'The Apprentice'..hey2..~
I cud say that, our brief meeting today was quite...friendly, n info-gaining 4 me...but I felt I kinda hesitated n talked very softly in front of him (mule2 tu)...but then, all of a sudden, I was talking non-stop! hahaha~
But then, I reassured myself that, 'hey, all newbies will hv butterflies flying around happily in their 'comel' tummies, so y bother? juz give the company ur best shot n show 'em what u got with the assignment they gave u today'..
Hey2, I even got my 1st project 4 my industrial training.. (erm, 'industrial training' is too long, i'll juz refer it as IL or internship 4 my later posts, ok? ;) or prac, hmm, i still luv the word 'prac'.....n it's due on the 1st official day of my internship, which is on Jan 2.. that will be abt more than a month to come, but...I can't wait to start! ;)
RM 0.99, Cukupkah Untuk Membeli Kesihatan?
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment